[TYPO3-calendar] How to use description_image?

Hartmut Steglich hartmut.steglich at web.de
Fri Jul 13 16:26:46 CEST 2012

Hi,

I remember that ###DESCRIPTION_IMAGE### worked in the past but
experienced the same problem in recent versions of cal.

Unfortunately I can't tell since when ...

Should we file a bug report?

Have you tried to build a
plugin.tx_cal_controller.view.event.event.description_image in TS?
Markers with same name should be replaced then with this object.

Hartmut