[TYPO3-calendar] Calendar Base with mouseover/tooltip in monthview (calajax)?

Philippsen philipp at koubeks.com
Thu Jan 26 14:29:13 CET 2012

Hello users,
i have the following settings and Extensions installed:
PHP5
Typo3 4.5.3
Cal 1.4.2
calajax 0.1.0

The Calendar is displayed correctly, as far as i can tell.
Now i would like to have a mouseover for the day in the monthview where
the items/events for that day appear in a Tooltip within the hover effect.

I saw this feature with the calajax Extension, but after install the
calajax i have a infinite Loop of the JS Loading Bar/Graphic and not
showing any content!

I have included the templates in the Root Template, including the
calajax template.
The Plugin is configuered with the views (month, single etc.) and the
calajax is on top off all this views in the plugin.

Is there anything i forgot to configure or do you know how to fix this
infinity loop issue?

Or is there a another way to achieve the mouseover in the monthview to
show all the events of that day in a tooltip box (jquery)?

Would be great if someone could help me fix this issue!

Greetz
Philipp