[TYPO3-calendar] No appointments in monthview in 2012

Bruno Schäpper b.schaepper at drehpunkt.ch
Thu Jan 26 07:56:06 CET 2012

Hi Mario,
Sorry.. I was using TYPO3 4.5.3 and upgraded to 4.6.3 due to the cal
problem. Same goes for cal, at the moment its version 1.4.2, upgraded
it because I thought it might solve my problem.

What I've got so far:
  - Events in 2013 work fine again
  - Month view for October throws an error (trying to getDayLink on non
object, but I guess this has nothing to do with my current problem..)
  - All-Day events are beeing displayed, but one week to early.
  - _Exactly_ the same Event works if I increment or decrement the year
of start- and endingdate

An example Event:
Type: "Termin mit Beschreibung"
Title: "VKU Teil 4"