[TYPO3-calendar] Add custom field to the Frontend Edit

Max Plettenberg maximilian_plettenberg at web.de
Wed Jan 25 20:08:59 CET 2012

Hi Mario,

thanks for your help. I already add the rights part...:

plugin.tx_cal_controller.view {
   create_event {
       tx_calfelder_anzahlderpersonen_stdWrap {
           dataWrap = <label>Anzahl der Personen</label><input
type="text" name="tx_cal_controller[tx_calfelder_anzahlderpersonen]"
value="{GP:someGPvar}" />
             }
          }
     confirm_event < create_event
   }

plugin.tx_cal_controller.rights {
   create.event {
       additionalFields = tx_calfelder_anzahlderpersonen
     fields.tx_calfelder_anzahlderpersonen {
             user =
             group =
             public = 1
             default = 11
             required = 1
             }
         }
     }

When i activate the new field the hole event won't saved... the page
refresh and nothing is saved.

Greetz,
Max