[TYPO3-calendar] Name of event owner and display current events

Christian Welzel gawain at camlann.de
Wed Jan 25 12:55:26 CET 2012

Am 24.01.2012 19:22, schrieb Mario Matzulla:

> view.list.hideStartedEvents = 1
>
> will do the trick?

Unfortunately not.
hideStartedEvents respects the beginning of the time duration of
display. But my duration is from -5 years to now. So hideStartedEvents
checks, if some of the events is startet before -5 years (which none
is).
But it showed me the right place to add some little code:

                                                          if
(!is_object($event)){
                                                                  continue;
                                                          }
+
if($this->conf['view.']['list.']['hideStartedEvents'] == 1 &&
+
$event->getStart()->before($this->endtime) &&
+
$event->getEnd()->after($this->endtime)
+                                                        ) {
+                                                                continue;
+                                                        }

if($this->conf['view.']['list.']['hideStartedEvents'] == 1 &&
$event->getStart()->before($this->starttime)){
                                                                  continue;
                                                          }

Its special to my case but makes sense when building an archive of
events. So works for me now.

--
  MfG, Christian Welzel

   GPG-Key:     http://www.camlann.de/de/pgpkey.html
   Fingerprint: 4F50 19BF 3346 36A6 CFA9 DBDC C268 6D24 70A1 AD15