[TYPO3-calendar] Name of event owner and display current events

Christian Welzel gawain at camlann.de
Tue Jan 24 18:07:14 CET 2012

Am 24.01.2012 17:33, schrieb Mario Matzulla:

>> 1) is it possible to show the name of the owner of an event in the
>>     list view? ###OWNER### ###EVENT_OWNER### ###FE_USER### do not work.
> There is also: ###CRUSER_NAME###

Hm. I didn't find that, but helped myself with a custom marker and some
TS. works for me now, so its fine.

>> 2) how can i show events that are currently running (it spans a week)
>>     in the list view, which is configured to show events starting "now"?
>>     It seems, cal uses the startdate instead of the enddate to calculate
>>     this.

I got the problem wrong.
I have a page with a listview of upcoming events, and a page with the
events in the past. The first is configured to show events starting
since "now". the archive list view shows events until "now". So my
event from 21.2. to 28.2. is listet in both listviews...
Is there a way to prevent this and only show events in the archive whose
enddate is before "now"?

--
 MfG, Christian Welzel

  GPG-Key:     http://www.camlann.de/de/pgpkey.html
  Fingerprint: 3688 337C 0D3E 3725 94EC  E401 8D52 CDE9 5117 E119