[TYPO3-calendar] Change the name / label in the event view

Jan Weichold mail at jan-weichold.de
Tue Jan 24 12:30:43 CET 2012

Hi,

i have write the code:
plugin.tx_cal_controller._LOCAL_LANG.de.l_organizer = verantwortlich

in the Template / Constants in the root template. After them i have cleared
the cache. When I view the details of an appointment, but I see on the label
"Veranstalter" instead of "verantwortlich"

Is the code correct?

news:mailman.1.1306930916.10497.typo3-project-calendar at lists.typo3.org...