[TYPO3-calendar] shared or attendee for different use

Mario Matzulla mario at matzullas.de
Fri Jan 20 20:13:19 CET 2012

Hi Lars,

Am 19.01.12 17:18, schrieb Lars Möller:

> hello list,
>
> just another question.
>
> i want to use a field called " target audience". should be a field with
> the possibility to multi check it like the categories
>
> maybe the fields attendee or shared could do the job and just a renaming
> of the label helps.
>
> 1. problem attendee isn't rendered out.
> the marker is in the template, the field is defined for the group to
> create/select it.
> some attendees are already created in the backend. nothing rendered out ...

The attendees are only available when the type of the event is: meeting

> 2. shared field is in the create template shown but no content of this
> field is saved and in the confirm page nothing shows up (no hidden fields)
> i also use this setting in the plugin.tx_cal_controller.rights.create.event
> addFeGroupToShared=1
> addFeGroupToShared.ignore =5

Those options are evaluated during "save" and therefor not shown in the
confirm view

> fields.shared_user_allowed.group=1

shared_user_allowed is a calendar option and not for event. You have to
have a look at fields.shared

> this settings gets also lost after activating the fields.shared
> if i remove fields.shared the group of the user is added correctly.
>
> is there a possibility to use one of the fields in the way as target
> audience?

No, in my point of view, you should extend tx_cal_event and add the
fields through TS and - if not possible - though module marker

> how could i achieve to render out the attendee field in the create
> template?

Enable the event type option and set it too meeting.

Regards,
Mario