[TYPO3-calendar] Marker to modify a default template

Thomas Kowtsch thomas at kowtsch.de
Thu Jan 19 21:41:20 CET 2012

Hi Michael,

On 18.01.2012 23:20, Michael Goetting wrote:
> is there any documentation about all build in Subpart Markers and
> Markers available.

Yes, we started to add documentation with version 1.4 - the chapter in
the manual is named "Template Files and Markers". Maybe it's not perfect
yet, in case that you have ideas or recommendations how to do it better
feel free to write a issue in forge.

> I'd like to change the default list.tmpl but I can't find any
> documentation about that. Or is the only way to check the source to find
> information about the available marker.

The markers themself follow the same nomenclature as their database
field. In any case, available markers and subparts should be written in
the headers of the templates. Same procedure here: If you have something
to improve the quality, find missing things, ... please write a ticket
for it

Thanks in advance for your contribution!

Thomas