[TYPO3-calendar] fe_cruser_id = 0

Stephan Grass itunes at stephan-grass.de
Wed Jan 18 11:37:31 CET 2012

> one last question, why don't you use the cruser_id?

I need to differ between events added by fe_user and backend-user.
If I add an event via backend, the cruser_id will become the userid of
the backend-user. When add via frontend, the id of the fe_user. So the
fe_user with the same id as an backend-user will be able to edit the
event. And the event added by this backend-user will be shown in the
list of the fe-user.

In my website, each event-view, which is added by a fe_user, will
become a short visit-card of the fe_user.

Stephan