[TYPO3-calendar] yearview and title for allday events

Ryan Kristensen ryankristensen at hotmail.invalid
Mon Jan 16 09:11:36 CET 2012

Den 13-01-2012 20:07, Mario Matzulla skrev:
> Hi Ryan,

> Are those normal or recurring events, which are missing the title? Can
> you provide an example so we can try to reproduce the issue?

It seems to be both normal and recurring events with allday enabled.
On http://typo3.ryankristensen.com/index.php?id=4 I've made an allday
"normal" event on february 1st and an allday recurring events from march
1st till March 29th.
The other events on this page - which shows the title right - is a
recurring event with start and endtime.
It should be a rather clean install of typo3 and cal 1.42 I haven't - as
far as I know - made any changes to any of the settings except for
including "Standard CSS-based template" and "Standard CSS styles" and
setting options.tx_cal_controller.pageIDForPlugin = 4 in pageTS.

Regards,
Ryan