[TYPO3-calendar] Updates will not be shown from Google Calendar

Markus markusd112 at web.de
Sat Jan 14 08:04:28 CET 2012

Am 12.01.12 20:13, schrieb Mario Matzulla:
> Please resave the calendar, which should create a cal scheduler task
> itself. You should see the according scheduler task uid in the calendar
> record.

OK, that could be my fault: I have deleted this new scheduler task,
because I haven't realized that it was created automatically by this
calendar record...

I have tried to resave it and to create a completely new calendar
record, but now I get the TYPO3 error message "Page not found! The
requested page doesn't exist" when I try to save the calendar record.

The URL to the Google Calendar is not saved when I edit the record again...

Do you have any idea?

Thanks a lot,

Markus