[TYPO3-calendar] Problems with Internet Explorer 7

Thomas Kowtsch thomas at kowtsch.de
Wed Feb 1 17:39:00 CET 2012

Hi Christian,

On 01.02.2012 12:05, ATURIS. Christian Krummrich wrote:
> Kann mir niemand helfen? Wieso wird im IE 7 der Montag nicht angezeigt, bei
> allen anderen Browsern funktioniert es!

This is a bit hard to trace without having screenshots or something
similiar - I don't think that many people outside there have multiple
versions of IE7 "on hand".

Personally, it took me quite while to find a tool that renders the page
"like IE7" - usually I do this by using browsershots.org, but your site
does not have a robots.txt file :-(

Anyway - now I know what you mean; it's about mini_month rendering. Most
likely this is a CSS handling issue and not directly related to cal.

I'll try to have a look if I see something obvious. Maybe you can tell
at least what cal version & template you are using (classic,
new_standard, something completly self-written...)

Regards,
Thomas