[TYPO3-calendar] Standard template and customization

Mario Matzulla mario at matzullas.de
Thu Dec 6 10:57:36 CET 2012

Hi Claudio,

sorry, I missed your post. But here are my answers from the bugtracker:

Am 15.11.12 13:54, schrieb Claudio Strizzolo:
> Hi all,
> I am trying to configure cal 1.5.1 with the standard template. I have
> some questions about the customization, and hope someone can help.
>
> 1. Header buttons: the link to the week view is rendered as "46W" (46th
>     week). I am configuring the calendar for a site in Italian, thus
>     I'd like to get the above as "46s" or "s46" ("Week" = "Settimana" in
>     Italian). Is this possible?

Yes, please have a look at the TS: view.week.weekViewLink

> 2. Day view: the title shown at the top of the Day view looks like
>     "Novembre 12/06". A more appropriate format for the dates in
>     Italian would be "06 Novembre 2012". How can I get this?
>     I have set the following:
>
>     (constants)
>     plugin.tx_cal_controller.view.dateFormat=%d %B %Y
>
>     (setup)
>     plugin.tx_cal_controller.view.day.dateFormatDay=%d %B %Y
>
>     but this is not enough.
>     The same would apply to the Week view: instead of "Nov 12 - Nov 18,
>     2012" I'd like to get "12 Nov - 18 Nov 2012".

Our TS configuration is related to the marker names. In the day.tmpl you
have <h1>###DISPLAY_DATE###</h1> for the heading. Corresponding you can
find:
view.day.displayDate.strftime = %B %m/%d in the typoscript configuration.

It's the same for the week view :)

> 3. When jumping to the Day or to the Week view, I have noticed that the
>     hourly table calendar scrolls automatically to the current time. Can
>     this be avoided? I'd like to see the hourly table always from the
>     beginning.

You have to change the newWeek.tmpl and the newDay.tmpl. There is a
javascript which you have to remove:
<script type="text/javascript">
	var now = new Date();
	document.getElementById('time_'+now.getHours()).scrollIntoView(true);
</script>

Regards,
Mario