[TYPO3-calendar] listing of all days in list view (even those without event)

Tobias Meyer tobilot at gmx.de
Tue Aug 28 08:48:33 CEST 2012

Hi

>>>> I would like to have a list like:
>>>>
>>>> Monday 02.07.2012 - no event
>>>> Tuesday 03.07.2012 - no event
>>>> Wednesday 04.07.2012 - BBQ at the park
>>>> Thursday 05.07.2012 - no event
>>>> Friday 06.07.2012 - no event
>>>> Saturday 07.07.2012 - no event
>>>> Sunday 08.07.2012 - Church
>>>> and so on

You could probably modify the monthview template to achieve this. There you have all days rendered, regardless if there are events or not.
That means basically modification of the monthview_large template, do some css styling, set the markers accordingly.
I did this once (some years ago) and it worked pretty nice. I had a nice list-table with all days of a month in it.

Maybe that solution fits in your requirements

rgds
Tobias