[TYPO3-calendar] recurring scheduler task for cal

Tobias Meyer tobilot at gmx.de
Wed Aug 22 19:33:01 CEST 2012

Hi,
currently, I am playing around with all that notification stuff in
conjunction with the system Extension scheduler, using Typo3 4.7.4 and
cal 1.4.3 (and Revision 61116).

Now, I was wondering, if there is an option to get an recurring
scheduler cal-reminder class, that makes notification not on an
event.create, event.change or event.delete basis, but on a regular time
interval like every monday, 6am.

This would be a very helpful feature in managing all this cal stuff, so
that registered fe-users, for example, get an overview of all the events
(or calendars) they are 'monitoring' at beginning of a week.

This is just an example. I haven't found any particular setting for this
case.

Should I file a feature request?

THX
Tobias