[TYPO3-calendar] cal ERROR due to missing CORE library

Tobias Meyer tobilot at gmx.de
Mon Aug 20 15:43:28 CEST 2012

Hi

> I scanned through the issues on
> http://forge.typo3.org/projects/show/extension-cal, but I didn't see any
> entry about this which left me wondering why this issue wasnt recovered
> earlier (Typo3 4.7. has been published in April this year.

in the meantime I finally found some issues on Forge which deal with
this problem.
I applied Revision 61116 and for now, the handling of the events in the
BE is working again.
I am builduing up this website and Cal - FE editing, Categories,
Staff-Calendars (fe-user based access) and Notifications are things
still to explore.
THX for the work, guys
Tobias