[TYPO3-calendar] How to translate categories?

Heinz Schilling scil at zhaw.ch
Wed Aug 15 15:50:13 CEST 2012

Hi

The Website is in german and english. There are several calendars with
categories. Default is german and this works perfectly.

Now when I translate a event I get the error message "The translation
original of this record has no categories assigned". The same calendar
as in german is selected.

I try to translate the global categories, but I can't see how. The I try
to translate the calendar and can't find how.

The Plug-In show the same error message in translated version.

Has somebody a solution for my problem?

Thanks for any help.

Regards, Heinz