[TYPO3-calendar] Calendar cannot display event

Rayuth You (Yuth) rayuth at typo3cambodia.org
Tue Apr 3 05:20:55 CEST 2012

Hi list,

By using typo3 4.6.4 and cal extension 1.4.3, I have list view page,
daily page, weekly page, monthly and event page. And on each page
configured with cal plugin on each tab.

TypoScript constant
plugin.tx_cal.persistence.storagePid = 37

Now I can view list of event and display daily, weekly and monthly.
But I got some problems:

1. When I click on event title of list view page, but I got error on
event view page
Message: Missing or wrong parameter. The event you are looking for could
not be found.

Note: Please verify your URL parameter: tx_cal_controller[uid]

2. Daily view, Weekly view and Monthly view do not display event on
calendar. Now I got empty calendar, even I have many event records at BE.

Did I miss other TypoScript? or I miss some other configuration on plugin?

Kind regards,
Rayuth

--
Rayuth You