[TYPO3-calendar] Current status of cal extension

Nicolas de Haen typo3 at ndh-websolutions.de
Tue Sep 27 10:38:33 CEST 2011

Hi Thomas,

thanks for your answer.

Am 26.09.2011 21:36, schrieb Thomas Kowtsch:

> Do you have a hint for us how to find such code? I think that there a
> bit too many LoC to check each by hand...
I use phpstorm (like many others in the TYPO3 community). It shows these
errors immediately when opening the file. It has also an "inspect code"
tool, but that's probably a bit too strict - it shows 14.759 warnings
for the "cal" extension :-(, but it is useful. For example to find
undefined variables etc.

It is also useful to format code according to the CGL (if correct
configured)

regards,
Nico