[TYPO3-calendar] Events in listview from an organizer

Yilmaz Backir it at bysystem.net
Mon Sep 26 15:35:23 CEST 2011

Hi Mario,

thanks again. I configured the plugin now as followed:

- Page [140] = Organizer XYZ has the cal-plugin:
--> Settings: Allowed views --> Selected: "Organizer"
--> Filters: show all calendars, all categories (no restrictions)
--> Typoscript:
plugin.tx_cal_controller._DEFAULT_PI_VARS {
     view = organizer
     uid = 25
     type = tx_cal_organizer
}

As you can see in frontend I get the message "no organizer found!" The
only related Event showed is not an event from the organizer uid=25:

http://www.kunesto.de/index.php?id=140

I'm afraid of that I have forgotten some other configuration!?

What do you think?

Many thanks
Yilmaz

Am 25.09.2011 20:12, schrieb Mario Matzulla:
> Hi Yilmaz,
>
> Am 25.09.11 14:57, schrieb Yilmaz Backir:
>> Hi Mario,
>>
>> thanks for your hint. I tried it as followed, unfortunately without
>> success:
>>
>> - On the organizer page I have the cal-plugin with:
>> --> general settings tab --> allowed views: List
>> --> Filters tab: all calendars, all categories
>> --> Typoscript tab:
>> plugin.tx_cal_controller._DEFAULT_PI_VARS {
>> view = organizer
>> uid = 25
>> type = tx_cal_organizer
>> }
>> - Cleared chaches
>>
>> UID=25 is the uid from the one organizer.
>>
>> But I don't get the list view of the events from organizer 25.
>> Unfortunately I get ALL the events!
>
> Yes, you get an event list view, because its the only view allowed
> (default view). What you want is an organizer view (with related
> events). So you have to add the organizer as allowed view.
>
> Regards
> Mario
>>
>> Any idea waht is eventually still to configure?
>>
>> Yilmaz
>>
>> Am 25.09.2011 13:35, schrieb Mario Matzulla:
>>> Hi,

>>> Correct, and that's where you have to add some TS defaults:
>>>
>>> plugin.tx_cal_controller._DEFAULT_PI_VARS {
>>> view = organizer
>>> uid = 11