[TYPO3-calendar] Events in listview from an organizer

Yilmaz Backir it at bysystem.net
Sun Sep 25 14:57:37 CEST 2011

Hi Mario,

thanks for your hint. I tried it as followed, unfortunately without success:

- On the organizer page I have the cal-plugin with:
--> general settings tab --> allowed views: List
--> Filters tab: all calendars, all categories
--> Typoscript tab:
plugin.tx_cal_controller._DEFAULT_PI_VARS {
     view = organizer
     uid = 25
     type = tx_cal_organizer
}
- Cleared chaches

UID=25 is the uid from the one organizer.

But I don't get the list view of the events from organizer 25.
Unfortunately I get ALL the events!

Any idea waht is eventually still to configure?

Yilmaz