[TYPO3-calendar] Events in listview from an organizer

bysystem it at bysystem.net
Sun Sep 25 10:21:52 CEST 2011

Hi,

I'm using calendar base 1.3.3 in TYPO3 4.4.5.

I've the following base structure:
- 3 calendars with 6 categories for each calendar and N assigned events
- 4 different calendar event Organizer (uid=11, 12, 13, 14), which are
assigned to the recording events via the event-flex-form "organizer"

My question:
Is there any possibility to create a list view of events for each
specific organizer in different own organizer-pages?

I tried already the following steps but without success:
1.)
- For each organizer an own page with the cal-plugin inside
- I have choosen "organizer" + "list" view in general-tab
- but in front end I get the message "No organizer found!" Because I
could not assign the UID from the organizer
- but I think the organizer-view would show only the listview from all
the organizer! And this would be not that what I want!

2.)
- I tried to modify the typoscript-tab in the cal-plugin for the
assigment of the organizer-UID, but also without success!
(plugin.tx_cal_controller.view.event.event.organizer.current = 11 ???)

Many thanks in advance