[TYPO3-calendar] Images missing in single view

Thomas Kowtsch thomas at kowtsch.de
Thu Sep 22 20:39:25 CEST 2011

Hi Andrea,

On 22.09.2011 13:24, Andrea Moroni wrote:
> Hi,
> after updating Cal from 1.1 to 1.4.1 most things are working now....
> but the uploaded image (via FE-edit or BE) show up only in list view but
> not in single view - there is only a empty <div></div> in the source...
> Could onybody give me a hint where the mistake could be??

Please check these things:
- Do you use a recent version of event_model.tmpl as event model?
Preferably to be referenced by .view.event.eventModelTemplate (older
versions used .phpicalendarEventTemplate which is only alive for
compatibility reasons)
- This model template should hold two marker sections:
###TEMPLATE_PHPICALENDAR_EVENT### and
###TEMPLATE_PHPICALENDAR_EVENT_ALLDAY###. Please verify that these
contain the marker ###IMAGE### which is responsible for rendering the
images.
- If these things are OK, check .view.event.event.image which is
required to contain meaningful settings for rendering the images (please
check the manual and the default settings)

One of these things should be the root cause of your problem :-)

Regards,
Thomas