[TYPO3-calendar] SVN/Issue tracker relocation to forge

Thomas Kowtsch thomas at kowtsch.de
Wed Sep 21 21:52:51 CEST 2011

All,

maybe you've seen it already - we moved over the svn repository and the
issue tracker over to forge.typo3.org.

While doing this, we decided to split the old structure (one big project
with different sub-folders under a certain version) into different
projects to make maintenance, issue tracking and release preparation easier:

cal: 		http://forge.typo3.org/projects/extension-cal
cal_ts_service: http://forge.typo3.org/projects/extension-cal_ts_service
calDAV: 	http://forge.typo3.org/projects/show/extension-caldav

All existing bugtracker entries got moved over to forge and links were
added to find the corresponding new entry.
While doing this, more or less all issues for v1.5 and v1.6 got an
initial tag for v2.0 - we will do a re-planning for next releases in the
next time. We are open for suggestions, good explanations why something
is needed more urgent than something other, sponsoring and for any other
feedback as well. Each issue that can be canceled b/c it isn't relevant
anymore helps to get a better picture!

So, please follow us to forge and subscribe yourself to the new entries
to get updates!

We also do not want miss the chance to thank the WEC project - they gave
us a home, SVN and bugtracker for several years now. Thank you so much
for all the effort spent over the time!

Regards,
	Thomas

PS: Please help to spread the word of our new home!