[TYPO3-calendar] Extending tx_cal_event with selectbox by kickstarter

Christian Spiegel christian-spiegel at web.de
Thu Sep 8 11:39:31 CEST 2011

Hallo,

first: sorry for my bad English ;-)

I try to extend the table tx_cal_event with a selectbox to choose
different districts. Therefor i used the kickstarter and made my own
extensions. In the backend everything works fine, I can make my
selection. But in the frontend the marker in the event_model.tmpl is
only replaced with the ID of the district not the name. What do I have
to do to get the name/label?
Next problem is to make the field editable for frontend-editing. I dont
have any idea how to manage it.

Thanx in advance
Christian