[TYPO3-calendar] rss Feed - wrong bookmark links

Joe Berger JoeBerger at gmx.de
Tue Oct 18 22:26:08 CEST 2011

Hi Mario,

strange: If I write
calRSS.10.view.rss.event.eventUrl <
plugin.tx_cal_controller.event.event.eventLink

I can't see it in the TS browser. If I write

calRSS.10.view.rss.event.eventUrl =<
plugin.tx_cal_controller.event.event.eventLink

I can see it. In both cases <link></link> for events in the xml-File remains
empty.

The line <guid>www.my-domain.de_3_1610</guid> seems to be okay. 1610 is the
correct id of the event and 3 the correct id of the calender.

Regards from a very confused
Joe

>>> Mario Matzulla<mario at matzullas.de> schrieb am 18.10.2011 um 20:38 in
Nachricht