[TYPO3-calendar] Events in listview from an organizer

Yilmaz Backir it at bysystem.net
Sun Oct 16 18:46:18 CEST 2011

Hi Mario,

I have still problems with the listview of the events from an organizer.
I tried in differents variant to apply your TS-hint but unfortunately
without success!
 >>> plugin.tx_cal_controller._DEFAULT_PI_VARS {
 >>> view = organizer
 >>> uid = 25
 >>> type = tx_cal_organizer
 >>> }

Is there may be any simple possibility to make a SQL-query such as:

"SELECT all_events FROM tx_cal_controller WHERE organizer=25 AND view=LIST"

Kind regards,

Yilmaz