[TYPO3-calendar] Several mini-monthviews for different months

René Ott rene.ott at ososoft.de
Wed Nov 30 11:43:49 CET 2011

Hi Mario,

thanks for your quick response :-) Great that this is possible!

I just have two quick questions:

- How do I get the sidebar.tmpl to be displayed? Currently the
mini-month view uses the month_small.tmpl. Is the sidebar.tmpl a part of
the (big) month view?

- You wrote view.{your view name}... Does this mean I have to create my
own view or use one of the standard ones like week, day, month,...?

Would be great if you could help me put on this.

By the way: should you ever need support on our positionIt extension
(which enables to create whole forms/web processes entirely visual by
drag&Drop), just write me an e-mail ;-)

Best regards,
René