[TYPO3-calendar] cal 1.4.2 released to TER

Thomas Kowtsch thomas at kowtsch.de
Tue Nov 22 22:53:25 CET 2011

All,

as you may have noticed, cal base 1.4.2 was released to TER.

This is the second bugfix release within the 1.4 family.

Just to remember: v1.4/1.4.1 with brought many new functionality,
re-factored code, performance improvements, reworked templates and
improvements for the manual.

This bug fix version 1.4.2 has now several fixes that showed up:
- different view-related errors
- Scheduler integration needed compatibility changes
- tt_address in Organizer and Location views had some problems
- reminder emails and frontend editing needed bugfixing
- some code changes were made w.r.t. TYPO3 4.6 core compatibility

On thing I want to mention explicitly here is that we fixed several view
errors that are related to 2012, esp. recurring events, monthOff styling
and formatting in general.

Several people asked questions around these problems, so please update
to fix them before you (or even worse) your users trap into them!

And last but not least, during the work on this release, we moved to our
new project home at forge.typo3.org [1]

I want to thank everybody that contributed bug reports, filed in patches
or manual updates.

But, beside this, I have one request to all of you: Can you help us with
open requests? We have 88 open issues in the issue tracker because we
simply copied all from the old to the new project home. But: Are there
still people out there that need these features? If yes - how urgent?
Does anybody want to sponsor a feature? Or is there someone to help with
testing, writing documentation

Thank you in advance!

Thomas

[1] http://forge.typo3.org/projects/show/extension-cal