[TYPO3-calendar] Additional field as a pulldown in frontend editing

Christian Spiegel christian-spiegel at web.de
Wed Nov 16 16:09:01 CET 2011

Hi Mario,

thank you for your response. Because i am not so familiar to typo3 to
write a userfunction i still have no idea how i can figure it out. I
think there must be a more simple solution as i know it from other
extensions like rrgooglemap where it is no problem to extend it with a
pulldown.

The additional field ist called tx_calextended_cal_district in the table
tx_cal_event.

I wrote:

plugin.tx_cal_controller {
	view {
		create_event {
			tx_calextended_cal_district_stdWrap {
				dataWrap = <p><label
for="tx_calextended_cal_district">Bezirk:</label><select
name="tx_cal_controller[tx_calextended_cal_district]" size="1"
id="tx_calextended_cal_district">|</select></p>
			}
		}
	}
}

which of course doesn't work. It just shows an empty pulldown!

Any idea?

Thanks
Christian