[TYPO3-calendar] calendar links are not working

Hans-Wendel Thul hwthul at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 15 10:43:41 CET 2011

Am 14.11.2011 14:07, schrieb Mario Matzulla:
> Hi Hans,
>
> Am 14.11.11 13:30, schrieb Hans-Wendel Thul:
>> Am 13.11.2011 20:37, schrieb Mario Matzulla:
>>> Hi Hans,

>>> What I can Think of, is that the TS configuration of the links got
>>> somehow messed up. Please verify the rendering on another page and clear
>>> all other TS.
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Mario

>> Hi Mario,
>>
>> thanks for your answer.
>>
>> What I forgot to tell is the fact that we use a frameset on our Typo3
>> site.
>>
>> The links of all other elder extensions work fine except links from
>> newer ones like your calendar ext and e.g. the mm_forum.
>>
>> In the meantime I figured out that the problem is a missing parameter
>> within the created links so that they would look like this:
>>
>> https://xxx.xxxxxx.xxx/index.php?id=1112&type=3&tx_cal_controller[year]=2011&tx_cal_controller[month]=12&cHash=254c3e11629002ff24fb4ad5552acafd
>>

>> The imported part here is "&type=3".
>>
>> Can you please help me to find the right place to add this parameter. In
>> tx_cal_controller.view I found a defaultLinkSetup object. Can I use this
>> object? If yes, will you please help me with it? I am not really
>> familiar with typoscript :sad.
>
> Please try:
>
> plugin.tx_cal_controller {
> view.day.event.eventLink.typolink.additionalParams.wrap = |&type=3
> view.week.event.eventLink.typolink.additionalParams.wrap = |&type=3
> view.month.event.eventLink.typolink.additionalParams.wrap = |&type=3
> view.year.event.eventLink.typolink.additionalParams.wrap = |&type=3
> }
>
> Regards,
> Mario
>>
>> Best regards,
>>
>> Hans

Hi Mario,

tried what you told me (cleared all caches before), but this had no
influence to the created links. The additional param has not been included.

You mentioned before to install the extension on a new page clearing all
other TS. I will do so, not only with a new page, but also with a new
root page above this page. I hope this gets me further down the line.

Regards,
Hans