[TYPO3-calendar] calendar links are not working

Hans-Wendel Thul hwthul at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 14 13:30:19 CET 2011

Am 13.11.2011 20:37, schrieb Mario Matzulla:
> Hi Hans,
>
> Am 07.11.11 08:48, schrieb Hans-Wendel Thul:
>> Hello folks,
>>
>> we have problems with the calendar extension at our typo3 site.
>>
>> If we click on the link "next month" in the month view (showing november
>> 2011), the page is rendered in a new browser tab (which is not intended)
>> showing the same old data (month november instead of december).
>>
>> The link looks like this:
>>
>> https://xxx.xxxxxx.xxx/index.php?id=1112&tx_cal_controller[year]=2011&tx_cal_controller[month]=12&cHash=254c3e11629002ff24fb4ad5552acafd
>>

>> Same happens with all the other next and prev links (in day view e.g.).
>>
>> No realURL, no simulate static urls installed. Caching framework in
>> typo3 is active.
>>
>> None of the logs (apache, php, developerlog) shows warnings or errors
>> concerning the calendar extension.
>>
>> We stuck in the middle of nowhere. Any help is appreciated.
>
> What I can Think of, is that the TS configuration of the links got
> somehow messed up. Please verify the rendering on another page and clear
> all other TS.
>
> Regards,
> Mario
>

>> Calendar extension is version 1.4.1
>> Typo3 version is 4.5.0 running on Apache/2.2.17 (Win32) DAV/2
>> mod_ssl/2.2.17 OpenSSL/0.9.8o PHP/5.3.4 mod_perl/2.0.4 Perl/v5.10.1
>> PHP version is 5.3.5
>> Web server OS is Windows 2008 R2
>>
>> Hans Thul

Hi Mario,

thanks for your answer.

What I forgot to tell is the fact that we use a frameset on our Typo3 site.

The links of all other elder extensions work fine except links from
newer ones like your calendar ext and e.g. the mm_forum.

In the meantime I figured out that the problem is a missing parameter
within the created links so that they would look like this:

	https://xxx.xxxxxx.xxx/index.php?id=1112&type=3&tx_cal_controller[year]=2011&tx_cal_controller[month]=12&cHash=254c3e11629002ff24fb4ad5552acafd

The imported part here is "&type=3".

Can you please help me to find the right place to add this parameter. In
tx_cal_controller.view I found a defaultLinkSetup object. Can I use this
object? If yes, will you please help me with it? I am not really
familiar with typoscript :sad.

Best regards,

Hans