[TYPO3-calendar] Backend Login failure after upgrade to 1.40

Jörg Schreiner joerg.schreiner at live.de
Wed May 25 08:56:54 CEST 2011

Hi Mario,
Version before was 1.32 (I think).
As I'm usualy upgrading an extension when it's new in the repository it must
have been the version right before 1.40.
Typo3-Version is 4.47.

As for now, I havent found any bug in SVN that might be related to this
issue.

Thanks Joerg

"Mario Matzulla"  schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.1.1306263951.6132.typo3-project-calendar at lists.typo3.org...

Hi Jörg,

Am 23.05.11 22:54, schrieb Jörg Schreiner:
> Hi,
> I upgraded the cal extension to 1.40 and was immediately thrown out of
> the Typo3 backend.
> Every backed login now fails with an error message that leads to the
> conclusion that Typo3 is forgetting the login name for any reason.
> I'm not quite sure, whether this is a direct problem of cal but maybe a
> misconfiguration of anything else (e.g. .htaccess) but the new version
> of cal seems to make this problem happen.
> Any hints/suggestions appreciated.

What version did you have before?
What TYPO3 version are you using?

There are already some fixes in our svn [1] maybe you could test the
snapshot?

Gruß
Mario

[1] http://svn.webempoweredchurch.org/projects/show/calendar