[TYPO3-calendar] Linking the Arrows in Minical

Thomas Kowtsch thomas at kowtsch.de
Sun May 22 16:22:18 CEST 2011

Hi Felix,

On 19.05.2011 21:43, Felix Schubert wrote:
> Hi List - did a downgrade to 1.3.3 now it works again - if anybody has a
> hint for me I would appreciate that, 1.4 has interesting features I
> would like to use.

With the help of Mario I traced back the problem - miniMonth view is
used to render only the month_small part while the arrows are part of
the month.tmpl.

So, you could easily add the arrow markers to the TS template.
But since this does not really fit into the concept of template files
(and is weird to edit anyway) I created a bugtracker entry for this and
added a patch as well [1]

Maybe you could patch your system with the .patch file of my report,
give it a try and tell us if it works.

Thanks,
	Thomas

[1] http://svn.webempoweredchurch.org/issues/2094