[TYPO3-calendar] List view: startdate and enddate without year?

Markus markusd112 at web.de
Sun May 22 16:01:41 CEST 2011

Hello!

I have several pages (each for a month of the year). I have some cal FE
elements on it that should display e.g. all events in march of the
actual year.

In the template I have simply put this filter:

plugin.tx_cal_controller.view.list {
     starttime = 01.03.2011
     endtime = 01.04.2011
}

But I don't want to change this TS setting each year to the actual year
(for example: in december I would have to change it to 2012). Is it
possible to simple write:

plugin.tx_cal_controller.view.list {
     starttime = 01.03.
     endtime = 01.04.
}

Here it seems to work, but I want to be sure, that this really works and
doesn't produce any side effects...

Thanks,

have a nice sunday...

Markus