[TYPO3-calendar] Day view - Time goes from 12 to 12 and then from 01 to 11

Thomas Kowtsch thomas at kowtsch.de
Tue May 10 20:24:15 CEST 2011

Hi Ralf,

On 09.05.2011 08:49, Ralf Kraemer wrote:
> I found a similar Problem in the Weekview.

Yep. It's the same function as for the day view.

> So i tried your Patch, but without success :=(

The patch is not incorpoated into SVN yet, it's only attached to the
bugtracker entry. [1] For testing, you need to apply the patch manually
to your install.

I'm waiting for some tests with other timezones since there were already
some problems with exactly this functions in conjunction with non-GMT
timezones.
Jeff Segars will have a closer look, if it's ok with him I will release
it to the repository.

Regards,
Thomas