[TYPO3-calendar] Disable the recurring field when editing event

Mario Matzulla mario at matzullas.de
Tue May 10 13:58:08 CEST 2011

Hi Pierre,

Am 10.05.11 11:30, schrieb Pierre Nya:
> Hi Mario,
>
> cannot find this 2 markers in standard_template/create_event.tmpl

Sorry, event though the folder "standard_template" contains the same /
similar files as in "template" only the standard view templates are
actually used.

When you include the FE-editing for cal in the TS-template, it still
references the old "template" folder (see constants of fe-editing).

The correct way would be to change the constant:

plugin.tx_cal_controller.view.event.createEventTemplate =
EXT:cal/template/create_event.tmpl

to a place somewhere in fileadmin and do your changes there ;)

Regards,
Mario