[TYPO3-calendar] looking for appropriate TS for rights problems with users

Pierre Nya pierre.nya at resolto.com
Tue May 3 13:54:20 CEST 2011

Hi folks,

i want a user of a group to be able to edit all events in all calendars. I
tried by adding this group als admin but then a user of this group can see
all fields in the fe-editing (also the one i've disabled with public=0). I
did not find any possibility to reduce the rights of an admin group.
1) Can i reduce the rights of an admin group?
2) Are there any TS to allow a group to edit all events in all calendars?

best regards.