[TYPO3-calendar] fe_user event edit

Mario Matzulla mario at matzullas.de
Fri Jun 3 16:40:06 CEST 2011

Hi Stephan,

maybe you've forgotton to add the fe_user to the created event:
plugin.tx_cal_controller.rights.create.event.addFeUserToShared = 1

Else the events can't be assigned to the creator.

With Katjas hit:
plugin.tx_cal_controller.view.showEditableEventsOnly = 1

you should get the needed result.

Regards,
Mario