[TYPO3-calendar] ATagParams help

Sebastian Reinhardt s.reinhardt at 76media.com
Fri Jun 3 09:58:14 CEST 2011

hi

i try to set the default class of a link to the event in the listview.
The default class for the eventlink in the frontend is class="url".

I would like to change that, or set an additional class.
I thought i could change that for the list unsing the
"defaultLinktSetup" or "defaultViewLinkSteup"
but theres still the class="url". something like:

view.list.listViewLink.typolink.ATagparams =

If sbd. would be so nice, to give a hint, how i could change the
className of the eventlinks in list view.

thx.
Sebastian