[TYPO3-calendar] Change the name / label in the event view

Mario Matzulla mario at matzullas.de
Wed Jun 1 14:21:30 CEST 2011

Hi Jan,

Am 01.06.11 13:58, schrieb Jan Weichold:
> I would like the term "organizer "of change and specifically in the Event
> view. In which file I must make the change?

there is no need to change the term inside a file, you can configure it
through TS [1]

In your case:

plugin.tx_cal_controller._LOCAL_LANG.de.l_organizer = neuer Text

Explanation:
the organizer field in the event view (view.event.event.organizer) has a
datawrap: dataWrap = <div>%%%ORGANIZER%%%:&nbsp; |</div>

%%%ORGANIZER%%% is the important part! It will be treated as a language
marker and prefixed with a "l_", additionally the marker name will be
switched to lowercase. Et voila you'll get: l_organizer.

> Ich möchte gern die Bezeichnung "Organisator" generell und speziell in der
> Event Ansicht ändern. In welcher Datei muß ich die Änderung vornehmen?

Regards,
Mario

[1] http://www.pi-phi.de/61.html