[TYPO3-calendar] overlapping events in day view are not displayed

Peter Schinken typo3 at exclaim.de
Tue Jul 26 18:46:44 CEST 2011

Hi,

I have a problem with the day view. There are a couple of events (recurrent and normal ones). Some are overlapping; e.g. one is from 9:00 to 20:00 and another from 12:00 to 13:00. The second one is not displayed.

I can see those events in the list view but not in day view.

In this demo I can see that overlapping events are working:
http://www.wischnat.de/1590.0.html?&cHash=e5c17d7ece&tx_cal_controller[day]=25&tx_cal_controller[month]=07&tx_cal_controller[year]=2011

I haven't found any typoscript for that. Do you have a tip?

I disabled all my custom Typoscript and templates. I use typo3 4.5.2 and cal 1.4.1.

Best regards,
Peter