[TYPO3-calendar] Display country value instead of label

Mario Matzulla mario at matzullas.de
Fri Dec 23 20:31:02 CET 2011

Hi Dodi,

Am 23.12.11 05:33, schrieb TYPO3:
> Dear List,
>
> I want to display country value using country marker, ###COUNTRY###, for
> example United Kingdom will only shows "GB" which is this the
> value of select option,
>
> <option value="GB">United Kingdom</option>
>
> I already set the country code to: ISO 3166-1 A2. Is it possible to
> shows value instead of label?

It is, but not directly, you have to do it using a module marker. With
this marker you are able to code the accoring db query and return the
desired value.

I thought you could do it through TS:

country = RECORDS
country {
	tables = static_country_zones
	source.field = country
	dontCheckPid = 1
	conf.static_country_zones = TEXT
	conf.static_country_zones {
		field = zn_name_local
	}
}

BUT source.field has to be the uid of the static_country_zone to map :(

So the module marker is the way you should go.

Regards,
Mario