[TYPO3-calendar] Images missing in single view

Jan Smacka hinterhof at s-mac.de
Wed Dec 14 14:48:05 CET 2011

Hello Anrea, hello Thomas,
I have the same problem, everything is okay, only the image in the
eventview is missing. I'm using TYPO3 4.5 and first CAL 1.2, then the
updated version 1.4. I checked Thomas' notes but no success. Any other
possibilities? Andrea, your calender seems to work fine, now. What was
the solution? Thank you very much for any help.

Kind regards, Jan