[TYPO3-calendar] How to show the endtime of seminars-events inmonth-view

Tobias Schaefer tobias.schaefer at ptb.de
Mon Aug 15 12:06:48 CEST 2011

Hi Thomas,

I've just updated the bugreport 1748 with a possible solution.
But I don't think that it's the same bug, since the endtime is shown correctly
in the day- and week-view after removing the default-value (180) of plugin.tx_cal_controller.display.seminars2.defaultLength,
but missing only in the month-view.

Cheers, Tobias