[TYPO3-calendar] pidList Error on submit a Search

Tobias Hartmann hartmann.tobias at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 11:02:56 CEST 2011

Hi Mario,

> Hi Tobias,
>
> Am 03.08.11 14:42, schrieb Tobias Hartmann:
> > Hi Mario,
> >
> > thank u for the idea i had assigned the recordstorage (in this case 24)
> in
> > the plugin at *"Record Storage Page*"
> > so "$this->conf['pages']" was the same as "$this->conf['pidList']". I
> tried
> > out to delete all *"Record Storage Page*"
> > entries on the plugins but nothing changed ...
> > then a tried to activate only one Cal plugin on the page ( i've placed 3
> > plugins one for monthview, one for a short
> > list and one for a searchmask ) and now it works as is should.
> >
> > maybe in next version it should be allowed to place more than one cal
> plugin
> > on the same page.
> > it's more flexible then build "all in one" template, or can u give me a
> > shotfix/workaround for this problem?
>
> Each plugin has a Typoscript field in the flexform. There you can store
> plugin-specific data, which will overrule the default typoscript.
>
> Does that help you?
>
> Regards,
> Mario

i tried to set the pidList in every Plugin as u write (in the typoscript
part) but the bug is still there.
And it occours not only if i submit a search, i get the bug on editing an
event, too. And now it
has become a great problem because FE-Editing of events should work on this
system.

Maybe there is another posibility to setup a Calendar layout like:
*Main content:*  calendar-views (month/day/week/event and editing views)
*Right content:*  Eventlist if selected month ; viewbuttons
(remember 1 got 2 Plugins to do that view, one for main contents and one for
the list and viewbuttons)

Than a have another Problem with the viewbuttons. I've overwritten them to
set 3 Buttons like
[icon] [Text: weekview | dayview | monthview]   for example: [*]
Wochenansicht

Here is the code to do so ... the links are ok but they are without the
cHash and they don't work
view.week.weekViewLink >
view.week.weekViewLink = TEXT
view.week.weekViewLink {

value = {LLL:EXT:cal/controller/locallang.xml:l_week_view}
insertData = 1

typolink {
  parameter.field = link_parameter
  ATagParams.field = link_ATagParams
  additionalParams.field = link_additionalParams
}
wrap = <div id="weekview-link">|</div>

}
is there something missing?