[TYPO3-calendar] pidList Error on submit a Search (Tobias Hartmann)

Tobias Hartmann hartmann.tobias at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 14:42:01 CEST 2011

Hi Mario,

thank u for the idea i had assigned the recordstorage (in this case 24) in
the plugin at *"Record Storage Page*"
so "$this->conf['pages']" was the same as "$this->conf['pidList']". I tried
out to delete all *"Record Storage Page*"
entries on the plugins but nothing changed ...
then a tried to activate only one Cal plugin on the page ( i've placed 3
plugins one for monthview, one for a short
list and one for a searchmask ) and now it works as is should.

maybe in next version it should be allowed to place more than one cal plugin
on the same page.
it's more flexible then build "all in one" template, or can u give me a
shotfix/workaround for this problem?

Regards,
Tobias