[TYPO3-calendar] List View: Today - Tomorrow

Mario Matzulla mario at matzullas.de
Wed Aug 3 13:42:28 CEST 2011

Hi Jochen,

Am 03.08.11 13:19, schrieb Jochen Dorst:
> Am 02.08.2011 20:11, schrieb Mario Matzulla:
>> Hi Stephan,
>>
>> Am 02.08.11 14:41, schrieb Stephan Helten:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> there is no option "+2 days"(, yet?!).
>>
>> The value end_time can be set through typoscript -> select Typoscript
>> value in the plugin and define:
>> plugin.tx_cal_controller.view.list.end_time = +2 days
>>
>> The field gets parsed through our dateParse. There are many combinations
>> possible. Go ahead and find out yourself :)
>>
>> Regards,
>> Mario
>>>
>>> regards
>>>
>>> Stephan

you are right, but the solution is right in front: tomorrow +1 day  ;)

Because we use those terms for starttime and endtime, we have the
problem, that for starttime we want to have 00:00 for the hours and
minutes - as for endtime, we would like to have 23:59.
Since the parser doesn't know about the context, we had to decide for
one option: 00:00

I hope this gives you an explanation.

Regards,
Mario