[TYPO3-calendar] pidList Error on submit a Search

Tobias Hartmann hartmann.tobias at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 13:00:12 CEST 2011

Hey List,

there is a error after submitting a search in my cal. I don't know why this
happen because my "pidList" variable
is filled up. If i echo $this->conf['pidList'] in
class.tx_cal_controller.php its also filled but when i vardump after
line 216 its empty.

$this->conf['pidList'] =
$this->pi_getPidList($this->conf['pages'].','.$this->conf['pidList'],
$this->conf['recursive']);

the function pi_getPidList() seems to work in all views but not after
submitting a search from cal. But theres no
php or class error, too, so the i can't explain to me why this function
kills my pidList.

Hope u can help me and sorry 4 the bad english.

System:

TYPO3 Ver. 4.5.2
CAL* *1.4.1

Error:

 Calendar error: please configure the pidList (calendar plugin ->
startingpoints or plugin.tx_cal_controller.pidList or for ics in constants)